Here's a list of what the course consists of:
- In-person kick-off (attendance is not required, but is suggested. It’s fun!)
- Followed by a six-week course of synchronous and asynchronous online work
- Facilitator-led webinars provide live instruction and collaboration once a week
- Independent work on assigned modules of Turning the Page online offers a dynamic program of active and personal learning (one-two hours work/week)
- Offline one-on-one feedback from facilitators
Lean how to create and tell YOUR library's story, deliver effective presentations, develop a compelling case for support, and build and sustain parnerships along the way. Did I mention this is FREE?!
This will be offered 6 times in 2011 and 2012. Go look at the schedule and find a time and make it work. Sounds like a great investment in time but NO MONEY! Hope some of you can do it. If you do, please let me know how it went!