Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Librarian Tribute to Michael Jackson

What can I say? I'm a child of the 80s, of course I was a Michael Jackson fan. Here is a shaky video of a librarian in a French Media Library dancing his heart out in true Jackson style as a tribute. "Billie Jean" is one of my favorites. I like how it starts from nowhere and then people start to get more and more into it and by the end they are whistling and cheering. He truly was and is the King of Pop - all over the world - and for ALL professions!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this video. I too like many ppl have been mourning the loss of Michael Jackson. It's like remembering the beauty of the 80's and it not being the same ever. I lost my brother January 2008 as well and he was born in the 80's.

Stephanie Zimmerman said...

"the beauty of the 80's"... I like how you put that!