- more email to sift through as usual
- helped organize some training dates for new staff coming to the Pequea Valley Public Library's new branch, Salisbury Township
- blocked some dates for a new Branch Manager that will be coming to the Mountville branch of Lancaster Public Library.
- stayed in for lunch today as Grammy is taking care of my daughter today
- watched my favorite video blogs during lunch:
- Also followed an online chat during lunch hour from Philanthropy Today titled "Building Your Online Presence on a Tight Budget". Didn't get to follow it too well and hope to read the transcript at another time.
- created the survey for the mini-grant being offered by the PA Spanish Outreach mentioned yesterday.
- received approval for the final version of the ppt we will be using during Friday's web conference and sent it off to the Webjunction folks
- chatted with Lori Reed about Outlook training
- figured out I DON'T have to train two different versions of Outlook Web Access - just one! A consultant was in last week and got rid of some legacy stuff so what I was actually seeing was OWA 2003 interface and in reality EVERYONE will now see OWA 2007 interface. Yippee! I'm so glad I hadn't done too much documenting already
Hope you'll stay for the ride for day 3 tomorrow...